Packaging Order minimum case quantity only. Extra shipping fees may apply.
Eco-Stencil™ RF is an effective non-flammable drop-in replacement for isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and other solvents commonly used in rinse-free batch stencil-cleaning systems. Designed for ultrasonic and spray-in-air systems, Eco-Stencil™ RF batch stencil cleaner offers great cleaning performance with much lower environmental impact. Unique solvent and DI water blend is effective at removing a wide variety of solder paste (e.g. water-based, RMA, no-clean, lead-free) and uncured adhesives from stencils and misprinted boards. Higher concentration can be used for more difficult pastes and adhesives.
Features & Benefits
- Rinse-free, drop-in replacement for IPA
- Quickly clean paste or uncured adhesive
- Effective on all solder pastes: lead, lead-free, aqueous, RMA & no-clean
- Safe for stencils, misprinted boards & cleaning equipment
- Lower VOC compare to IPA, zero GWP
- Non-ozone depleting
- Halide-free — prevents ionic contamination
- For use in rinse-free batch stencil cleaners and acceptable to use batch cleaners with rinse.
- Dilution: recommended use concentration, 20%; Mix thoroughly.